Davis Medical has just received a wide variety of refurbished EKGs all at a great price!
Get your deal today while supplies last!
BURDICK ELI 280 EKG
The ELI 280 is the most innovative EKG to hit the market in the 21st century. Mortara has taken the legendary Burdick name and merged their features with the Mortara line of EKG's. The ELI 280 is a high-end EKG designed around a busy facility that needs EMR connectivity. With a big, bright, and colorful touchscreen display, the ELI 280 is a sure-winner for any user that is looking for an intuitive interface with reliability. Some of these features include but are not limited to:
- 10.1" color touch print display makes reading of ECG data easy.
- Best 10 Technology simplifies data acquisition selection,reducing the need for repeat ECGs.
- Wireless Acquisition Module (WAM) for easy access to the patient without the need of a tethered cable.
- Pediatric and neonate ECG interpretation based on ACC and AHA guidelines.
- Industry-leading data acquisition speed (40,000 sps per channel) for pacemaker detection.
- Ethernet communications included, wireless 801.11g available.
- HER connectivity via HeartCentrix, DICOM.
- Carts available (Not Included)
- 90 DME Warranty
BURDICK ELI 250c EKG
- DME CERTIFIED PREOWNED
- 90 DAY WARRANTY
- Includes Standard PDF report outs or enhanced bi-directional EMR Connectivity
- Wired USB module but has optional wireless module available
- Best 10 Feature selects best 10 seconds of ECG data (less need for repeat ECG's)
- Color displays provide clear visibility of waveforms, including 3, 6, 8 or 12-leads of data
- 1,000 sps per channel data capture enables more in-depth ECG signal assessment during analysis, display and printing
- 40 ECG Storage
- 40,000 sps per channel data capture offers unsurpassed pacemaker spike detection
- Digital connectivity through a standard LAN connection or optional WiFi connection
- Optional Cart (Ask for details)
BURDICK ELI 250 EKG
- Full-featured electrocardiograph with a range of connectivity options
- Backlit LCD Display.
- Mortara VERITAS™ Resting ECG Interpretation Algorithm: Internationally recognized Mortara resting ECG interpretation algorithm using both age and gender specific criteria provides silent second opinion for 12-lead ECG interpretation.
- Full Keyboard
- Full-Size, Z-Fold Paper
- Internal Storage: Internal storage for up to 60 digital ECG records. Optional expanded storage for up to 150 digital ECG records.
Information Exchange Interfaces – Patient demographics, ECG orders, and discrete and displayable results are exchanged with Mortara's E-Scribe™ and Athena products as well as third party EMR, HIS, and PACS systems via XML, PDF, UNIPRO, and DICOM®.
GE MAC 5500
- DME CERTIFIED REFURBISHED
- 90 day warranty
- PATIENT READY
- SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
- 10" Color Display
- Cam 14 Patient Module included
- Marquette Hookup Advisor
- Marquette 12SL with Gender-Specific interpretation
- Simultaneous 15-lead acquisition, storage, and assessment
- Internal Modem
- Barcode and magnetic card scanning options
- Internal Memory for 200 ECG’s, SD-card removable Media
- Alphanumeric keyboard
- Cart not included but optional
HP PageWriter 200I Interpretive ECG
- Simultaneous acquisition of up to 12 leads.
- Real-time, continuous recording of 3, 6, or 12 channels.
- Recording speeds of 5, 10, 25, or 50 mm/sec. for capturing multiple levels of detail.
- Extensive ECG quality control features include AC noise filtering and baseline wander correction.
- ACI-TIPI helps predict the probability of acute cardiac ischemia.
- TPI helps identify patients having acute myocardial infarction (AMI) who might benefit from thrombolytic therapy.
- Automatic interpretation of ECG data using clinically proven algorithm.
- Adult and pediatric analysis programs standard.
- Full-page English (A size) or metric (A4 size) reports for convenient reading and filming.
- Color-coded operation keys make learning almost intuitive.
- Dedicated function keys (ID, Filter, Copy, Speed, etc.) for frequency used operations.
- Easy-loading allows fast, hassle free paper replacement.
- Certified Refurbished by Davis Medical
- Automatic ECG data interpretation
- Function keys for common tasks
- Batter operating capability for portability
Welch Allyn CP100 EKG
This multichannel electrocardiograph is flexible enough to work in any setting and cost effective. This is an easy to use device that is designed using Welch Allyn's proprietary technology. This system has an intuitive design and advanced software features. It adds up to more efficiency and speed in your practice when you are administering patient tests or managing patient information. It connects to many leading EMRs through the Welch Allyn CardioPerfect Workstation Software.Features:
- Full alphanumeric keyboard and LCD display for fast and easy entry of information
- Advanced filters for optimal ECG trace quality ensure accurate readings
- Customizable report formats allow you to print information the way you need
- Battery operation lets you easily transport your device to the patient Instant-on feature powers the device up quickly so you can take an ECG quickly
- Non-interpretive resting ECG which includes accurate ECG measurements
- Help feature gives you patient education tools and answers system operation questions
- Uses SD cards for mass ECG data storage or to transfer data to software or an EMR
GE MAC 5000
In addition to ECG monitoring, this refurbished GE Mac 5000 EKG offers exercise testing features. The Mac 5000 is the first ECG system to also offer full stress testing along with resting ECG. This is truly a one of a kind monitor, and is available at an unbeatable price. In addition, the Mac 5000 can be configured both as a 12-lead and 15-lead ECG.
Other features of the GE Mac 5000 include, but are not limited to, the following:
- 15-lead ECG analysis and storage
- Software for detecting pacemakers
- Easily customizable
- Certified Refurbished product of Davis Medical
- 90 day warranty for the refurbished GE Mac 5000
The ECG-9020K Interpretive ECGfeatures high-level processing, single-view verification and diagnostic-quality recordings. The GEM offers a full range of capabilities for an affordable price,Features:
- ECAPS 12 Interpretative Analysis
- Easy-to-View 12-lead waveform Display
- 3, 4, 6 Channel Recording Format Selections
- 4.3 Inch Thermal Recorder
- The Cardiofax GEM is a convenient answer for offices with limited space.
- A 12-lead and rhythm assessment, rechargeable battery power operation and optional 12-lead preview display
- The ECAPS 12C assesses waveforms promptly for high-level evaluation and measurements.
ELECTRODES & MORE!
Don't forget Davis Medical also carries a wide range of supply items from electrodes, ECG paper, gauze to sponges, lead wires and more!
Contacts us today for pricing and or visit us at our website where you can shop for all your medical supply needs.