The end of the year is approaching!
Do you have all you need for medical equipment and supplies? What about your Section 179 Deduction for 2017?
View our popular equipments and helpful guide about Section 179 below.
The Philips Pagewriter TC20 brings Philips quality and reliability to your facility at a budget price. Featuring a responsive 6" touchscreen display, simple 1-2-3 workflow, and a host of connectivity and output options such as DICOM, HL7 and XML.
Comes with a 3 year bench warranty by Philips - voted best service in the industry by MD Buyline since 2013.
- The Philips PageWriter TC20 EKG is a hospital grade EKG at a private practice price
- 6" touchscreen display
- 12 Leads of interpreted EKG
- STEMI Diagnostic tools including graphical ST presentation, Culprit Artery, and Critical Values
- 6 event markers help with diagnostic efficiency
- 1-2-3 Operation makes taking an ECG easy for anyone in your facility
- Can take up to 30 ECG's before charging
- Backed by a 5 year DME bench warranty *Parts Only*
|NEW - Open Box GE Vivid T8 R2|
The GE Vivid T8 is the latest innovation from GE in cardiovascular imaging. The Vivid T8 is designed to be a cost effective solution for new cardiology practices that need to focus more on testing than maintaining their equipment. With reliability in mind, the T8 has a very low use error after GE's rigorous testing of the device.
** 1 Year Warranty**
GE Vivid T8 includes:
- Includes new 3Sc-RS and 9L-RS
- Intuitive control layout with a touch screen
- Lightweight system at 128 pounds for easy mobility
- Four RS transducer ports
- Large 19" Display
- Familiar Vivid Application software
- Shared Service Capabilities
- Versatile transducer selection
- BFI B Flow
- Scan Assist Pro
- 2D Auto EF
- DICOM Connectivity
- MPEGVue and eVue
- Smart Stress
- Curved Anatomical M-Mode
- LVO Contrast
- Quantitative Analysis
- Tissue Tracking
- SI and SRI
- LOGIQ View
For more information the the T8 Ultrasound click the link below
or contact us today!
|GE Vscan Extend Handheld Portable Ultrasound|
All medical professionals could benefit from the ability to make quick, confident clinical decisions at a moments notice. You have immediate access to the cloud in your pocket with your smartphone, it's about time that same functionality came to your medical practice. Enter the Vscan Extend Handheld Portable Ultrasound Machine.
With an interface that closely mimics the smartphone you use every day, the Vscan Extend feels right at home. It can fit in your pocket, but don't let that fool you, it utilizes GE's innovative Dual Probe technology which allows you access to both a broad-bandwidth phased array and linear array transducer in one. With a wide spectrum of 1.7-8.0 MHz to work with, (between both probes) you will be able to perform an abundance of ultrasound studies at a moments notice. From Cardiac, to Abdominal, to Vascular, OB/GYN, the Vscan can do it all, and will revolutionize the way you interact with your patients
- Tap and swipe app functionality works exactly like your smartphone
- Includes revolutionary dual probe technology, with a linear and sector transducer in one probe
- Broad-bandwidth phased array side: 1.7-3.8Mhz
- Broad-bandwidth linear array side: 3.3-8.0 MHz
- DICOM Modality Worklist and PACS Compatibility
- Image storage and data transfer is a breeze to connect to your PACS system
- Large 5" screen is about the size of your smartphone
- Lung Protocol and Bladder Volume apps available
- Wide range of clinical applications such as Cardiac, Abdominal, OB, Aorta, Cranial, Lungs, Vascular, Soft Tissue and more
- Reimbursable with a wide range of CPT codes
- Can be used by cardiologists, general practitioners, OB/GYN, and primary care emergency physicians in a wide range of settings
- Helps to speed up your workflow with immediate access to critical decision making technology
- Backed by a full 1-Year Warranty from GE Healthcare
The CAM™ - Carnation Ambulatory Monitor
The first P-wave centric ECG monitor™ – a single patient use monitor that records continuously for up to 7 days. This focus on the P-wave is a major new tool for cardiologists and cardiac rhythm specialists for accurately diagnosing arrhythmias.
Davis Medical not only sells this new technology but also has in house CCI technicians that can do your scanning for you. Visit our site www.davisholter.comfor more information.
|How to Benefit from Section 179|
|Is your practice purchasing less than $2M in equipment this year?|
You may qualify for up to $500,000 in tax write-offs from the IRS's Section 179 Deduction. Most people think the Section 179 Deduction is some mysterious or complicated tax code. It really isn't.
Essentially, Section 179 of the IRS tax code allows businesses to deduct the full purchase price of qualifying equipment and/or software purchased or financed during the tax year. That means that if you buy (or lease) a piece of qualifying equipment, you can deduct the FULL PURCHASE PRICE from your gross income. It's an incentive created by the U.S. government to encourage businesses to buy equipment and invest in themselves.
Here's a Simplified Breakdown
2017 Deduction Limit = $500,000
This deduction is good on new and used equipment, as well as off-the-shelf software. This limit is only good for 2017, and the equipment must be financed/purchased and put into service by the end of the day, 12/31/2017.
2017 Spending Cap on equipment purchases = $2,000,000
This is the maximum amount that can be spent on equipment before the Section 179 Deduction available to your company begins to be reduced on a dollar for dollar basis. This spending cap makes Section 179 a true "small business tax incentive".
We Will Make It Easy For You
Davis Medical has worked with our lending partners to offer an extremely low interest financing option, with 90 days of no payments.
If you've picked up a newspaper or watched the news, you know that the rise of interest rates are coming, so we can't guarantee that we can offer this leasing option with a low interest rate even through the end of the year. So if you need an Ultrasound, Stress Test, EKG, Defib, or any cardiology equipment at all, contact us immediately for a quote.
**The above statements should not be construed as legal or tax advice, please speak with your CPA before purchase to ensure that you do indeed qualify**