Cardiac Monitor Technician
Cardiac Monitor Technician - In House/Office
We are looking for a Certified Cardiac Technician or someone with proven strong cardiac EKG recognition and interpretation skills. This position requires PC proficiency, excellent written and verbal communication abilities, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Review patient’s ECG data for clinical accuracy.
- Effectively recognize ECG abnormalities and clearly reports information to physicians as required according to notification protocol
- Produce the final report delivered to the physician and perform report format modifications and additions as requested by physician.
- Continuously develop and perfect ECG rhythm interpretation skills
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Looking for local to vista, CA or surrounding close cities is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a telemetry/monitor technician, or other specialty providing ECG interpretation
- Must have a strong working knowledge of complex cardiac arrhythmias
- Associate degree or two years college course work preferred
- Certified Cardio Technician (CCT) or able to be certified within 90 days of hire; other related certifications or licenses may qualify (i.e. RN or Paramedic)
- Intermediate level PC proficiency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive attitude and team player
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology specifically regarding Cardiology and EKG interpretation.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and a desire to provide high quality reports to our clients.
Salary: $24.00 - $30.00 per hour
Full time/Part time in office, day shift currently available. Potential for additional hours and responsibilities available
Send Resume and Cover Letter: [email protected]