Cardiac Arrhythmia Technician
Davis Medical is seeking a technician to help our company with our growing Holter Scanning Division. We have a great team and need to find a dedicated and hardworking person to join our family. After 30 years in the Cardiac and Holter business, we understand how diagnostic labs work. We recognize the importance and interconnectedness of the physician, administrator, technician, and other employees medical offices, and, unlike other companies, we treat everyone as we would a doctor who owns 25 practices.
NOTE: This is an in-house position, we are looking for a local in the area to work in the office. We will not be considering long distance applicants.
- Review patient’s ECG data for clinical accuracy.
- Effectively recognize ECG abnormalities and clearly reports information to physicians as required according to notification protocol.
- Produce the final report delivered to the physician, and perform report format modifications and additions as requested by physician.
- Continuously develop and perfect ECG rhythm interpretation skills.
- Communicate with internal and external customers.
- Minimum of 1 year experience specialty in providing ECG monitoring, or other specialty providing ECG interpretation.
- Associate degree or two years college course work preferred.
- Certified Cardio Technician (CCT) through CCI or other related certifications or licenses may qualify (i.e. RN or Paramedic). Or eligible to obtain certification within 6 months of hire.
- Willing to train right candidate who possesses and can demonstrate basic ECG knowledge
- Intermediate level PC proficiency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive attitude and team player
- Ability to use critical thinking skills
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology especially regarding Cardiology and EKG interpretation.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Great work ethic and a desire to provide high quality reports to our clients.
Please send cover letter along with resume.
**Salary will depend on experience**
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org