The Carnation Ambulatory Monitor (CAM) ™ is a new way to diagnose arrhythmia's. The CAM™ is the first of its kind to focus on the P-Wave. This is for single patient use, that continuously records for up to 7 days.
This one-of-a-kind innovation which combines the sensor’s placement away from noisy muscle stimulation, together with an extremely low noise design. The result is an optimized visualization of the P wave with minimal artifact interference resulting in unequivocal diagnostic capability.
The unique design is customized to be comfortable not only to men but especially to women. Its light weight and small, which makes for better long term monitoring and wont be noticeable while wearing out.
- Sensor is placed center chest, close to the atria, away from noisy muscle stimulation
- Optimally designed electronics for low noise floor help detect small P-Wave signals
- Advanced software algorithms and scalable architecture optimize visualization of P-wave as well as ventricular signal, the R-Wave
- Bandage size; discreet, lightweight, and easy to use
- Can be worn during exercise, sleep, or while showering
- Comfortable for extended wear for men and women (7 days)
- For women, unique, narrow, hourglass shape discreetly positioned between breasts
For more information on this product and scanning services visit: www.davisholter.com