The GE MAC 2000 Interpretive ECG is one of GE's newest MAC series machines, and it boasts a host of features that makes it worthy of being held in the same high esteem as the legendary MAC5500. With a beautiful 7" color display, new one touch operation that makes it simple to take an EKG, and easy connectivity to General Electric's MUSE ECG Management system, you can't go wrong with this cardiograph.
With new tools such as HookUp Advisor, you can easily identify quality signals before they are acquired, avoiding repeat ECG's and cutting down on pesky artifacts. This allows you to focus on your patients and give them the best clinical diagnosis available from the very start. With a wide range of connectivity options, no matter what your EMR or ECG management system, you will likely be able to connect painlessly, making it easy on your Biomed Techs and IT staff. Comes with storage of up to 200 ECG's internally, PDF and XML export capabilities, and paperless workflow options for facilities that are looking to go green and cut out the need for paper reports.
- One-touch operation makes automatic capture of 10-second ECG's a breeze for anyone in your facility
- Easy to read 7" color display
- Available in exercise testing configuration
- Marquette 12SL ECG Analysis program for clinical decision support
- Internal storage of up to 200 ECG's
- PDF and XML export capabilities
- Seamless connectivity to EMRs, GE CardioSoft program, MUSE ECG Management System, or send reports to a shared directory on a PC
- Gender-specific interpretation provides improved sensitivity to Acute Myocardial Infarction in women
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- With Cart
Contact us for options: (Pricing Varies)
- Connectivity with LAN, Wi-Fi, serial port, modem, or SD card