New Demo Units Available Now!
The new Vivid™ T9, has taken the established cardiac imaging capabilities of GE Vivid systems, and mixed them with exceptional shared services performance of the LOGIQ™ systems.
Combing the best features in both systems to create one highly valued hybrid cardiovascular ultrasound system. Rugged, reliable, robust, and rich with features, yet still affordable and easy to use.
The T9 is a feature-rich system with legacy Vivid software, using an array of advanced quantitative tools to help enhance it's cardiac imaging capabilities.
This systems was designed and tested in very harsh and demanding environments. After numerous normal power on and off cycles, transducer removals and insertions there was very low errors.
- Touch Screen, rotary dials and patient management buttons are easy to locate, and all mode buttons are grouped together near the trackball.
- Adjust the console to your optimal position.
- At 128 pounds, the durable casters and push handles on the front and back, makes it easy to push the T9 on tiled or carpeted floors.
- If accidental shutdown happens or a power failure, or even if your just moving to another room, the system automatically saves data and goes into standby mode. When the power if tuned back on everything that was there in the shutdown will be restored.
- There are four RS Transducer ports and four standard transducer holders, plus two optional ones.
- Stress Echo
- Intuitive control layout with a touch screen
- Lightweight system at 128 pounds for easy mobility
- Four RS transducer ports
- Large 19" Display
- Familiar Vivid Application software
- Shared Service Capabilities
- Versatile transducer selection
- Three Year Warranty
- One Day of Onsite Training
- Ergonomically Designed Cart
- Articulating Arm
- AFI 2.0 or Strain
- DICOM Media Viewer
- 9L-RS Vascular Probe
- 4C-RS Probe (Convex)
- 3Sc-RS Cardiac Probe