The Philips ST80i Stress Test is one of the most advanced cardiac stress tests in the market, but technology is changing the way many practices do business. Many practices don’t need to print reports, or simply don’t have the space for a big bulky stress test machine in addition to a treadmill. The ST80i Software Solution solves that problem. The Software Solution allows you to purchase the ST80i software and install it on any computer with the right specifications.
The ST80i Software is compatible with Trackmaster and Quinton TM55 Treadmills, so you can use your existing treadmill. If your treadmill is not listed yet, no worry, more functionality is being added with each update. The ST80i also includes the same DXL algorithm that the TC Series PageWriters are known for as well, allowing you to take resting ECG’s.
- Package includes software, Wireless Patient Module and Acquisition Interface Module
- Compatible with Trackmaster Treadmills and Quinton TM55 Treadmills
- Install on any Windows computer including Laptops, All-In-Ones and traditional desktops - contact your Davis Medical rep for current specifications
- Wireless Patient Module works 900 minutes on one AA battery
- Includes Philips award winning DXL Algorithm
- DICOM & DICOM MWL compatibility
- Advanced ST Segments
- Powerful customizable reporting features
- Editable protocols allow physicians to have complete control over the stress test
- Full warranty from Philips
Recommended Additions Required for Use:
- USB to RS232 converter required