The Philips Pagewriter TC20 brings Philips quality and reliability to your facility at a budget price. Featuring a responsive 6" touchscreen display, simple 1-2-3 workflow, and a host of connectivity and output options such as DICOM, HL7 and XML.
Under the hood is Philip's trusted DXL algorithm which can provide interpretation for up to 12 leads. Comes with a number of STEMI diagnostic tools including Critical Values, Culprit Artery, and Graphical ST Representation. Can be configured to connect to your EMR or ECG management system to send and receive DICOM files, Modality Worklists. Your clinic will love the features and your purchasing team will love the budget. Comes with a 3 year bench warranty by Philips - voted best service in the industry by MD Buyline since 2013.
- The Philips PageWriter TC20 EKG is a hospital grade EKG at a private practice price
- 6" touchscreen display
- 12 Leads of interpreted EKG
- STEMI Diagnostic tools including graphical ST presentation, Culprit Artery, and Critical Values
- 6 event markers help with diagnostic efficiency
- 1-2-3 Operation makes taking an ECG easy for anyone in your facility
- Can take up to 30 ECG's before charging
- Backed by a 5 year DME bench warranty *Parts Only*