The Trackmaster TMX425 family of heavy-duty medical treadmills is specifically designed to be interfaced with and controlled by Cardiac and Pulmonary Stress Testing Systems. Produced in the USA since 1978, Trackmaster is manufactured under ISO 9001:2000 standards and complies with worldwide regulatory requirements. Tens of thousands are in daily use.
Trackmaster's 22" running belt is the widest in the industry, which provides confidence to the user. In addition, the desk is mounted on shock absorbing isolators to minimize impact stress.
Compatible with: AT-10, Cambridge Heart, ST80i, Midmark, GE Cases 6.5 (Vary on software version), Philips StressVue and more Stress System
- User weight capacity 500lb / 227 kg
- Self aligning running belt
- Cushioned and reversible running deck
- All steel chassis
- Emergency stop button (8 possible fixed locations)
- Floor surface requirements: 33" x 88"
- Drive System - heavy-duty, 2.2HP AC inverter drive
- Speed Range, zero start, .5-12mph / .8-19kmh
- Elevation Range 0-25%
- Self-calibrating speed and elevation
- Available in either 220v/110v
- Smooth, quiet, zero start AC inverter drive.
Low profile, cushioned deck (standard) for patient comfort and safety.
- 22" wide running belt instills user confidence.
- Exceptionally accurate, self-calibrating speed and elevation.
- Minimum maintenance.