We are looking for an Experienced and Certified Biomedical Repair Technician. This position requires meticulous attention to detail.
- Repair and calibrate cardiac electronics equipment. (Ultrasound, EKG, Stress Test, Treadmill, Defibrillator)
- Primarily work in Vista, CA headquarters.
- Must be willing to travel
- Continuously develop and perfect Biomedical repair skills
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Minimum of Certificate from Biomedical Electronics Training program or completion of Military technical training
- Ultrasound repair and calibration experience required
- Prefer certification in GE or Phillips cardiac equipment
- Valid California driver’s license
- Intermediate level PC proficiency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive attitude and team player
- Ability to use critical thinking skills
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Great work ethic and a desire to provide high quality results.
Full Time position available
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org